[Coco] Anyone interested in creating a Southeastern Color Computer Convention somewhere?

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Mar 5 01:16:45 EST 2014

Kip,

What would be the compelling reason to have the Southeastern part of the
U.S. other than being close to you?

If you look a the history of CoCo type shows, the largest have always
been in the Mid-West.  Why?

That is where most of the active CoCo user are.  Now if you come up with
a larger active CoCo base down south than I could see down there.

But the southeast is like the southwest, there is only a hand full coco
user left.

Steve