[Coco] CoCo SDC: SDHC type

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 19:02:47 EST 2014

On Mar 4, 2014, at 3:30 PM, Torsten Dittel <OS-9 at TRS-80.CC> wrote:
> Is there any known incomaptibility to certain SD card type?

All SD cards are not created equal. I am fighting problems on a Raspberry Pi right now with a card that worked fine until an update, and now it can't be used. Look at this list of Pi cards:

http://elinux.org/RPi_SD_cards#Working_.2F_Non-working_SD_cards

Lotsa red ones in there, from known brands. I wonder why digital cameras don't seem to care, but other things do?

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.