[Coco] DE1 CoCo3FPGA to Drivewire

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 4 04:57:07 EST 2014

Can anyone explain how to connect the CoCo3FPGA to operate off drivewire?

I have a DE1 running the CoCo3FPGA and it is connected to my laptop via
the DE1 serial port, through a null modem adaptor and into the USB of
the laptop using a serial-to-USB adaptor.

The serial adapter apparently is working.

I am running the latest drivewire server.

Do I just do a dir on the CoCo3FPGA and it defaults to a drivewire
connection or there is more to it than that?

Gary seems to have dropped off the planet with the CoCo3FPGA project. No
replies to any messages on his forum.

Shame, because there is potential here.

Nick