[Coco] CoCo 3 I/O map

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Mar 3 21:08:42 EST 2014

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 20:23:59 -0500
Retro Canada <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> wouldnt it be ff50-ff70? at least for the glenside.

	Yes, that's what the cocoio.txt file that Willard posted says.
Glenside IDE controller can be FF50-FF58 or FF70-FF78.

I said that in addition to those address ranges, the SuperIDE can use
FF40-FF48 or FF60-FF68.

> On Mar 3, 2014, at 7:34 PM, "Christopher R. Hawks" <chawks at dls.net>
> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:04:32 -0700
> Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
>
> > Any additions?  Corrections?
>
> Willard:
>
>    Note that the addresses of the Cloud-9 SuperIDE match the Glenside
> IDE controller and can also be based at FF40 and FF60. (And RBSuper runs
> either just fine.)
>

> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Besides, I think [Slackware] sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?"
(By Patrick Volkerding)