[Coco] DW4 error

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:18:42 EDT 2014

As Tormod pointed out, those aren't DOS disks and they aren't they disks
you probably want even if trying to boot OS9.  One is for floppies and one
is for disabling the coco screen and keyboard.

I can't make out any detail on that screenshot but recommend rebooting your
computer.  It looks like some how multiple copies of dw4 have been started
and I doubt that is intended.  Easier to just start over.

You may want to delete the DW directory entirely and start again.  Follow
the wizard, use the right disks, etc.