[Coco] Drivewire and HDB-DOS

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Fri Jun 27 18:39:43 EDT 2014

Bill,

Thanks for the answer! So I would need to go through the hard path ...
ok. LOOK. GO NORTH. MOVE BOULDER. GO CAVE. DEBUG. SCORE :-)

BTW, where is the official repository of the HDB-DOS with DW patch? I found
some intersting stuff on toolshed repository (most ASM files are yours, so
that's why I'm asking), but where is the most recente source?

Any help with a (prefebly Mac but it can be PC) development environment for
the CoCo will help (assembly compiler, IDE, etc). The last time I
programmed 6809 assembly was in the EDITASM+. I still have the cartridge,
but I *think* things got better since 1988. :-)

Thanks for the help,