[Coco] Suggestions?

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:25:50 EDT 2014

The Leeming is excelent

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela