[Coco] Setting up xroar on linux

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jun 25 02:17:55 EDT 2014

Bob Devries wrote:

<snip>

>Hopt that helps

O-M-G Bob, did you just make a typo?!?! Why didn't you use a spellchecker???
hehehe

Welcome back to the world of being human :)

If you're gonna dish it out, you gotta be able to take it, so take it with a
grain of salt ;)

Please just try to see the humour and we can leave it at that, no harm, no
foul :) Don't worry Bob, we all say stupid s**t sometimes.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry, inside joke,
let it go.

Back on topic, there's a known issue with the Windows build of XRoar where
sometimes(?) the menu clicks aren't registered on the first go. If it
doesn't react to the menu selection as you'd expect, try doing it again.
This *may* be causing you some trouble as it did me at first.

Hope that helps,

Jason