[Coco] Setting up xroar on linux

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:43:41 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I now have DECB working on Xroar on W8.2.

It's not quite yet what I want; others may have suggestions....

Here's my config file:

cart rsdos
  cart-desc RS-DOS
  cart-type rsdos
  cart-rom disk11.rom

machine coco2b
  machine-desc Tandy Coco2B
  machine-arch coco
  machine-cpu 6809
  bas @coco
  extbas @coco_ext
  vdg-type 6847t1
  ram 64

The "machine coco2B" is ignored; at least, I don't get the nice
character set which I get when I use (in linux) command line options.
W8 does read the xroar.conf file, but it appears that I still have some
of the syntax wrong. :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia