[Coco] Drivewire on a Pi

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 17:07:23 EDT 2014

This is the same thing I was going to recommend.  The GUI is painful, but
the server itself has always run quite well on my Pis.

You can run the GUI on another computer and connect to the server running
on the pi, use the dwcli tool, the dw command in os9, or just edit the
config.XML to control the server.