[Coco] Ebay Madness...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:21:52 EDT 2014

On Mon Jun 23 2014, Josh Harper wrote:

if I remember right the new cost of the mc-`0 was 119.95 or 119.99   that
> was my  first  computer  I ever got,,  my mom  got it for  me for Christmas
> 1983 of wich was the  last christs with my mom    I still have it

Got my MC-10 when RS started to phase them out, it was about $80.00 for the
computer and $20.00 for the RAM expansion pak - convinced my dad to lay out
the cash as it had a proven school helper reputation, been working with a
friend's loaned CoCo 1 for a while (which I bought from my friend years
after).

Ebay is a jungle on finding a good deal on CoCo stuff (or any other
platform for that matter), one has to look around to avoid those types that
think that by plugging words like RARE or MINT get a permission to set
outlandish starting bids or buy now prices.

-- RP