[Coco] Support for new games

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 23 03:09:48 EDT 2014

My comment to Nick was more just recognizing his transition, nothing
directed to anyone who charges for beer money or whatever, just to be clear.
What they do re that is none of my business :) There’s collectors out there
that would love that kind of stuff and unless they pay something for it
doesn’t quite have the same value. Like this was something that wasn’t just
given away to everyone so it has, to them, some extra 'value'.

But yeah some guys like to show their support and when there's nothing else
they can contribute, some beer money makes them feel like they gave
something back. And kudos for them to want to show their support in whatever
way they can.

I'd rather not say more at the risk of getting into a debate, I'm
indifferent :)