[Coco] Suggestions?

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 23 02:02:37 EDT 2014

 But Tutankham is a much more interesting game, besides... you've got
it actually working on the CoCo3 already. It just needs finishing off.

There have been 2 good versions written for the CoCo1/2. Tut's Tomb by
Mark Data:

http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/tutstomb.html

And Touchstone by Tom Mix:

http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/touchstone.html

Would be nice to see the real version on the CoCo3.

Nick