[Coco] Suggestions?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 09:23:37 EDT 2014

The 6809 was the reason I suggested Defender. I think Sock Master had that
on his list of potential ports that were questionable due to the hardware
issues you mentioned earlier.

If nothing else, Mark, you're Lode Runner project has me itching to brush
up a bit on Basic and break out Barden's book to learn ass'y... I always
wanted to do that, but,  life seems to get in the way....

Fantastic work!!!

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum