[Coco] Suggestions?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 03:33:02 EDT 2014

On 22/06/2014 2:38 PM, Willard Goosey wrote:
> There's a chip8 engine around... away from coco right now but it was announced on this list. The released demo works but I don't know if it went sny further.
In the *very early* '80's I played around with the DREAM 6800, A
Motorola 6800 based SBC, which ran CHIP-8. I still have a bunch of games
on paper, but alas, sold the hardware :(
The problem with the games I have is that most of them utilize 6800
machine code routines or were written in 6800 code entirely.
I'd love to see an emulator which caters for this scenario.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia