[Coco] DAC sound output and keyboard input

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 21 15:50:04 EDT 2014

On 21/06/2014 10:16 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> I didn't know 2-button coco joysticks existed. I certainly don't own one.

Geez! Where have you been? There was the deluxe joystick from Tandy with
2 buttons. I've still got my original I bought in the 80's. I believe
it's the same as the "Kraft Stick" as used on the Apple II.

Those black single button black colored joysticks you're thinking of...
throw them away!

I assume you are reading from a CoCo3 memory map because that should
show that there are 2 joysticks buttons on the keyboard matrix.

Nick