[Coco] Lode Runner final beta available for download

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 20 04:14:57 EDT 2014

On 20/06/2014 5:44 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Finally available! Confirmed running on real hardware.
> Floppy disk and cartridge images available!
>
> <http://retroports.blogspot.com.au/>
>
> Regards,

Brilliant!

Although I think you may be confused with the composite versus RGB palettes.

It comes up pink on my screen! I'm sure it's meant to be blue. (The
platforms are pink)

The US composite palette set should only be used for NTSC composite
monitors or NTSC TV's.

PAL composite TV, PAL television and all RGB monitors use the RGB
palette set.

The game has no sound so I'm assuming this is coming up next?

Otherwise, it's running VERY well! Great work! Another great game for
our CoCo3!

That's all I have to comment on for now. I'm off to play the real Lode
Runner.....!

Nick