[Coco] just wondering

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jun 19 23:22:56 EDT 2014

On Thursday 19 June 2014 22:12:34 Josh Harper via Coco did opine
And Gene did reply:
> was just wondering  what ever happened to marty goodman

The last I heard, several years ago now, he'd had a bicycle accident that
rang his bell pretty good, concussion damages etc, and after that it
seemed he faded away like the Cheshire cat. No clue if he had a bike
helmet on at the time either as I don't recall him saying. He is missed.

There is no expiry setup on my coco folder here, so I'll search it and see
if I can find those messages.  Unforch, although I go back to when this
list was on the Princeton server, and I had about 70 hits, no mention of
the accident.  I think we lost him when the Princeton server was shut
down.

His last known email address was
"Marty Goodman" <martygoodman at worldnet.att.net>
Posted on Sun Nov 9 14:40:04 2003, and it came thru the maltedmedia
server, so he does know about it.  But thats all I know, and not even if
its just a rumor.  I wish I did know more.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)