[Coco] just wondering

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jun 19 23:13:40 EDT 2014

I'm in touch with him frequently.  His major project for several years has
been scanning and archiving Marxist periodical literature from the early to
mid-1900s as the face of the Riazanov Library Digital Archive Project.

http://www.marxists.org/history/etol/riazanov1.txt

http://marxistupdate.blogspot.com/2012/08/now-available-militant-for-entire-years.html

With regard to computer activities, he used to rebuild Dell Inspiron
laptops in his spare time--I have a couple of these--but has now put that
aside.

He spends most of his time on the west coast, but also travels frequently
to Brooklyn, where he maintains an apartment inherited from his parents.
We tend to get together several times a year when he's on the east coast.

Art

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Josh Harper via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com