[Coco] NitrOS-9, Superdriver, drivewire boot questions

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:39:26 EDT 2014

Is anyone running a 512k CoCo3 with NitrOS9 (any version) and Superdriver
with Cloud9's TC^3 and IDE interface along side drivewire to run a CF and a
hard drive on the IDE controller and a SCSI hard drive or Iomega Zip100 on
the TC^3, I'm having configuration issues and need assistance.

I am also running VCC and drivewire server on a windows7 box and using
drivewire to network the VCC and the CoCo3.

 I did have the VCC to CoCo3 networking operational, and the IDE with CF,
however I cannot get my CoCo3 to access the Zip100 or an additional IDE
hard disk.

My windows 7 box will not allow the creation of CoCo disks due to a Bios
problem, and I need to create a working boot disk. for my CoCo3 that has
drivewire, and superdriver with a SCSI ID#6 or 7, and two IDE device
descriptors.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.