[Coco] some questions and thoughts..... and a return to being a COCO nut... <G>

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Jun 19 20:28:12 EDT 2014

 Hi all, sorry for the blank posts. My email is blocked at work and the only way I can reply is by using my BlackBerry Bold, but I still have not figured out the issue as to why it send a blank message. I will continue testing, so apologies in advanced if future posts are blank.

6. Is there anywhere that describes the drive-wire protocol?

http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Support/DriveWire%203%20Specification.pdf

 Regards, Salvador