[Coco] Coco Hardware Development Adapter - Official Announcement

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 19 15:24:44 EDT 2014

On 19/06/2014 8:49 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> Kip,
>
> I see you use another PCB for the connector on the protoboard. Well I have
> a cheaper and easier solution for you: Using an IDE male with long legs.
> Like this:
>
> https://twitter.com/RetroCanada76/status/398646526290845696/photo/1
>

> Luis Felipe Antoniosi

The PCB fits in a standard game cartridge case making it easier to
install into a CoCo with the casing still intact.

The board also has a rom socket for HDBDOS so that you can have access
to Disk Basic and Drivewire drives while accessing your development
hardware (all without a multi-pak).

The board design will also allow a small completed project to connect to
the connector (as a daughterboard) internal to the Game Pac to make it
into a complete self contained product.

It's a tidy design board that eliminates much of the jumble of wires. I
bought one and it's great.

Nick