[Coco] NitrOS-9 on a 128k Coco-3

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 19 08:23:00 EDT 2014

Kandur wrote:
> Thanks Robert,
> I'm still looking for a headless Nitros-9 L2 6809 image that runs without DW.
>
> Kandur

I've done more testing and believe I have a solution. Use a standard disk such
as nos96809l2v030300coco3_40d_1.dsk and edit the startup file by placing a *
before the following or removing it completely:

link utilpak1             original

*link utilpak1            prevent line from working or just delete line

I did not get the 207 error and any display commands added to startup worked. I
suggest that your final line after any other display commands be
display c

Robert