[Coco] Coco Hardware Development Adapter - Official Announcement

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 03:09:38 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

Life sure does keep getting in the way of my favorite pass time!  Just a
quick note to let everyone know about my new Coco Hardware Development
Adapter.  Here is the link to the section of my wiki page talking about this
adapter including pictures.

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon#Coco_Hardware_Development_A
dapter

Someone on this list was interested in this adapter when I finished it.  I
have been trying earnestly to find that email without any results so I
apologize for not getting back with you.  Please leave me a private email
again and we will get together on getting you one of these adapters.  Thanks
everybody and take care my friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>