[Coco] NitrOS-9 on a 128k Coco-3

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 09:03:20 EDT 2014

Frank & Kandur...
Actually, a better site for the manuals would be:

https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/docs

Most of the manuals for Coco, RSDOS, Languages, and OS9 are all here in one place and labeled correctly.

You could wade around for days on the maltedmedia site trying to find something. And some of the best stuff is hidden in zips in the "Newly Received" folder.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com