[Coco] CIS file collection was:80 pin ultra wide SCSI drives for the Coco

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 15:03:36 EDT 2014

James.
I have a good portion of it here, already un-archived, catagorized and on VHD. The only thing I forgot to do was to set permissions on the bin files. Most of it is OS9, but the ROTD has the ROTD for RSDOS in the RSDOS partition. RSDOS offsets ar $5A000 for dw4.
There are also a lot more collections...
Rainbow On Tape/Disk, OCN, CCFIA, RTSI, Princeton, etc

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/User%20Group%20and%20Individual%20Collections%20OS9.vhd

&

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/Users%20Groups%20-%20ROTD%20-%20Sierra%20Online%20Archives.vhd

Enjoy :-)