[Coco] Unwanted carts?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 14 09:06:33 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Anyone have some 'unwanted carts' that they're willing to part with? I could
pay a little for them plus postage of course.

I will say up-front that their fate involves being opened and poked and
prodded and measured - probably never to be put back together again. I'm
considering doing a custom cartridge PCB and might look at making it
compatible with a stock Tandy game pack.

I'd be looking for 2 or more ideally; something that won't be missed or
mourned by the community. The only 2 I own are DOD (CIB) which of course
won't be going anywhere near the knife, and Gomoku and Renju whose safety
I'm not so quick to guarantee (it came with some other Coco kit I acquired -
opinions anyone?). But of course I'd prefer to offer up something like
Personal Finance to the gods if available.

TIA
Regards,