[Coco] 80 pin ultra wide SCSI drives for the Coco

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Fri Jun 13 20:16:18 EDT 2014

Yes, but I wanted to recreate my original Coco setup,
as closely as it was possible. Due to lack of space,
I was already forced to give up buying an analogue CRT monitor. (:
Trying to avoid to put a knife or a soldering iron to the Coco as well.
I thought, (perhaps wrongly) that it would be easier to restore
my old OS-9 HD backups on floppies onto a SCSI hard drive,
using the original HD controllers that were used to make them.

Kandur