[Coco] 80 pin ultra wide SCSI drives for the Coco

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Fri Jun 13 17:36:34 EDT 2014

I thought about trying to figure out if I could connect some UW drives to my Apple IIgs, but then I found the SCSI2SD card and got one of those instead. No moving parts at all and it's completely silent. It's worked fine on my IIgs and Mac SE. I think it cost me $80 and that included shipping it from Australia to the US.

http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD