[Coco] This CoCo has a TAN!

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:34:01 EDT 2014

That color reminds of the exact same color the white paint in the crews
lounge on the USS Ohio had turned after being exposed to cigarette smoke for
20 odd years.

When we were tasked to repaint the lounge while in the yards, we could not
tell what color it had been and thought "mushroom" was the original color.
It was only after that paint obviously did not match that we scrubbed down
to the original white.

I wonder if that machine had been sitting in smoke for all these years -
most of that might wipe off with some 409 and elbow grease.