[Coco] scII

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Jun 12 11:30:12 EDT 2014

Yeah....

could never find a 4n1 board.

Then Darren Atkinson pushed me pretty hard, so I gave in and sold it to him.

Of course, then last year I found a 4n1, but now have not been able to locate another SC II

Shit is ridiculously funny, isn't it?

However, speaking with Mark Marlette over the years, don't know if it really makes sense to get one.
Especially at the price point they bring in nowadays.

I bought a Sardis DMC from him, which has the no-halt function, and already have a TC^3 and SuperIDE, plus Glenside IDE, so what would the point be besides collecting?

Tony
tonym at compusource.net