[Coco] This CoCo has a TAN!

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 07:30:33 EDT 2014

Greetings.

All the Coco veterans et al.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening?  I just got into your Coco world, and would love to keep mine white.  I'm guessing since what I have is 30+ years old and white the systems will stay that way?  Of course providing they receive proper care.

Is it possible to remove this yellowing?  I saw somewhere - a long time ago - that it's a chemical in the plastics that help to retard flaming in the event of a fire, and under certain circumstances this chemical can cause yellowing.  Is this fact or fiction?

Spencer