[Coco] Coco stash from my youth

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:02:57 EDT 2014

Would you consider to sell the hardware only, I mean without the magazines and books?

I could arrange for a pick up by fedex or UPS, but that means I need to know the weight and the number of boxes you pack all of the stuff in. I’m interested in the coco’s, multipack, printer, drives, and any other hardware you have.

I was thinking about $200 a $225. My offer stands if the total cost with shipping are not more then $275, if higher  I pass.

Greetings

Camillus

Sent from Windows Mail