[Coco] RMA/Rlink

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:37:44 EDT 2014

ok, have I been out of the scene for a too long as to why Rlink won’t link a module until it’s referenced in another or have I forgotten that much?  I am working on a FTP and Email client on VCC and DriveWire and built the apps with a lot of data tables and found they don’t link into executable until referenced in another module.  Was this from the start back in the days or is it something new?  Just a curiosity question.

  Things are going good for both apps,  should have Email & Ftp beta’s soon.  Email will be POP3 no SSL to start and I am hoping to have IMAP soon as well.

Bill Nobel