[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2014 and the elusive CoCo 4

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Jun 10 19:52:22 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I was at the CoCoFEST! this past April and took pictures. Upon review of the pictures I noticed that a few of them were of a computer named "Color Computer 4". This was at a booth of a gentleman I talked with, but can't remember his name. The table was next (or very close) to Cloud-9's display and was next to the exhibit room's door.

If anyone that was there remembers or knows about this CoCo 4 please let me know. Thanks! Salvador