[Coco] CoCo1 Black!

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:16:03 EDT 2014

Hi Kip,

Just minor repairs. The SAM came wasted, just changed for another spare
that I have. Also changed the power switch that was broken inside.
The three RCA jacks are composite video output, mono video output and
audio output. The video output is selected by the switch on the front.

On this album you can see some pictures of this CoCo1 internals:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/NovoPacoteCanadense

Daniel