[Coco] Glen's Big Box of stuff

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 02:20:48 EDT 2014

Hi Glen!
Oops!  I just sent you the money.  If you know of a source for the software
that goes with the manuals I'll still take the manuals, but shoot I really
thought you might have had disks.  Oh well.  I have collected a number of
different Disk Basics, so maybe it 'might' match one of those but I don't
know.  I don't think I remember see any SDOS files before and I know have no
eproms with SDOS.  I do have CDOS.  Now if you come across those manuals I
would be interested in those.  Otherwise, just hold on to the $10 in your
paypal account and if the Hi-Res Joystick interfaces work, just apply it to
those.  Thanks a bunch.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/