[Coco] Paul Barton's 8Meg board, Roger Taylor's DrivePak, and NitrOS-9

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 00:44:28 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!
I'd like to get my hands on an 8-Meg board myself.  The last time I talked
with John Turner he was still working on his version of Paul Barton's 8-Meg
Memory Board.  I wonder how he's coming along.  He was adding some other
goodies as well like a true serial port and parallel port and maybe some
other things like a Real Time Clock but I don't remember for sure.  He told
me some time ago that he was using some surface mount components and later
decided to redesign the PCB using only through-hole technology.  I have not
heard from John in some time.  I hope and pray he is alright.  Take care my
friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/