[Coco] OT: Assist request identifying a component on a PSU board of an Osborne 1b

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Jun 9 01:25:49 EDT 2014

I plan on it. There's 2 others, smaller .01uF caps, and you can see the cracking in the yellow cases beginning.

I've ordered (3) of the larger .1uF caps, and 6 of the smaller .01uF caps from Digi-Key.

Thanks for the advice all - I'll advise when the parts get here, and get replaced.
I've already unsoldered the three old ones.

Cheers!

Tony
tonym at compusource.net