[Coco] NON-GAME Coco cartridges

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Jun 8 20:30:41 EDT 2014

My house was wired for 4 terminals on 2 floors.
The 2 kid's had a terminal in their rooms, my wife and the recroom had 1 each.
The Coco had a 1200 baud dialup internet connection, that we all shared.
There was a clever program, that attached or detached the terminals,
when a certain function key was struck. Alas I forgot it's name.
Art, I loved your ADOS, still have the E-prom, but lost the dikette. (:

Kandur