[Coco] NON-GAME Coco cartridges

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jun 8 18:59:56 EDT 2014

Actually, I was wondering why one would want or need 4 RS232 ports, and a
multi-line BBS was all I could think of.  Though I suppose one port could
be for the printer as an alternative to the bit-banger, though the
advantage of that seems marginal, apart from saving the cost of a
serial-to-parallel adapter.

Art