[Coco] Sacrificial carts - opinions?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sun Jun 8 11:48:03 EDT 2014

I strongly doubt that it would make economic sense to produce new injection-molded cartridge cases due to the tooling cost, but if I was stinkin' rich then I would do it just for fun. I've done plastic enclosure design at work and had them manufactured by ProtoMold. The tooling for a simple two-piece CoCo cartridge cases without the sliding cover would probably be around $10k. I don't think that the CoCo hobbyist market is large enough to absorb that cost. But it sure would be cool...

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/