[Coco] E-prom cartridge and HDB-DOS

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sat Jun 7 16:59:54 EDT 2014

Peter Stark sold 'Coco specific' Humbugs, like mine.
"Since HUMBUG directly controls the I/O hardware of the system, it must be customized to the specific system it is to run on.
It is currently available on several computer systems (such as the PT68K-2), already configured and installed in an EPROM.
In such systems, the price of HUMBUG is already included in the system price. "
A number of commands in the quoted link don't work with my version
I'm looking for the Coco versions documentation.
Here are some photos of the chip's memory dump.
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Computers/Coco/Humbug/Humbug-a-3430.jpg
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Computers/Coco/Humbug/Humbug-c-3417.jpg

Kandur