[Coco] Coco-3 to the GBS-8220 upscaler interfacing

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jun 7 03:03:54 EDT 2014

On Saturday 07 June 2014 02:32:52 Tormod Volden did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 3:52 AM, Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
> > On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 21:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
> >
> > Steven Hirsch wrote:
> >>
> >> Share?  My note with the URL went to the list, so that's already
> >> happened :-)
> >>
> >> Steve
> >
> > There's no URL in your post, I'd be interested too.
>
> The URL is in his previous post, in the same thread.
>
> Sometimes I wonder what tools people use to read e-mail, and why :p
>
> Tormod

Date of post please?  I chased back nearly 2 weeks without finding a post
from Steven with a URL in it.  Using old kmail-1.13.5.  While it can
follow threads, this lists traffic is small enough its time of arrival
sorted.  The search function did find it, June 4th:

See: <http://www.epanorama.net/circuits/vga2rgbs.html>

I've taken the liberty of adding the <> to make a click able URL out of
it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)