[Coco] Blanking Problems with Roy Justus' Convertor

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Fri Jun 6 00:05:33 EDT 2014

Wonder what's considered "early?"

I got mine from him July of 2012...

Tony
tonym at compusource.net

---- Original Message ----
From: "Kip Koon" <computerdoc at sc.rr.com>
Sent: 6/5/2014 11:59:18 PM
To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Blanking Problems with Roy Justus' Convertor

Hi Mike!
The monitor works just fine on a PC.  I used it on a laptop for a long while
that had a malfunctioning screen and the flat screen monitor worked great as
an external monitor!
I just received an email with an answer to my problem from Roy Justus that
says the following.
---------------------------Roy Justus' email-----------------------------
Some early models did this.    A 0.01 mf  cap on the horizontal sync line
should do the trick.   You can send it to me to be fixed or I can just
send you a new one......

Roy
Thanks Roy  for offering to fix it!  I appreciate it.  Since I already have
one of his convertors, I'm going to pursue getting this one fixed first.  I
figure if this one can be fixed or fix it myself, why not fix it.  Anyway,
thank you Mike for responding to my email.  I appreciate that as well.  Take
care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/