[Coco] Calibrating disk drives

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:51:20 EDT 2014

If a Dysan test disk is available, the J&M Memory Minder program for
the CoCo will work with it for drive alignment, with nothing else
needed.  There was some  discussion of it here a couple of years back,
at

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/57629

and Bill Pierce gave a link to the program, which unfortunately no
longer seems to be a working link.

Art