[Coco] Calibrating disk drives

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 13:58:08 EDT 2014

Wonderful.

This should help me to get my feet wet with these drives.  Truthfully I'm amazed that work at all for the age they are.

Thank you for your time!

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:20 PM, tonym <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:

I just tried it a few minutes ago, and it does exist.
On the Tandy media, one of them has the *.bas file that you run, which has two options:
B to boot OS-9
T to test disk drive

Tony
tonym at compusource.net