[Coco] OS9 defrag

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 22:48:56 EDT 2014

Mark, there was Burke & Burke "File syetm Repack" and then "unfrag" and "defrag" both of which were on Delphi. I can only find unfrag and it only does a dir at a time so probably only good for disks
I had one at one time but cannot find it. It did a very nice job, but I cannot remember the name of it.
I also have the B&B repack but can't find it either.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com