[Coco] Some help on CoCoXT and RGB-DOS

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Jun 3 11:05:56 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 09:56:19AM -0400, tonym wrote:
> [...]

I'm sure it is not so random as it may appear.  It almost assuredly
is that "*.jpg" gets expanded differently than you expect.

For more precise ordering, you can specify the input files individually
(i.e. without a wildcard):

	convert page1.jpg Page2.jpg PAGE3.jpg pAgE5.jpg output.pdf

If you share the naming convention of your files, then someone might
be able to suggest a better filename globbing pattern.

Hth...

John