[Coco] Some help on CoCoXT and RGB-DOS

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:50:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

Some time ago I have aquired a CoCoXT interface with a WD1002A-27X RLL
controller attached, but was just yesterday that I got my hands on a
still functional RLL drive made by Prológica here in Brazil. Now I need
some help to configure it.
I have done a search on the web but just found ways to configure
OS-9/Nitros-9, but I really wish to configure RGB-DOS on it. I read the
CoCoXT manual and they talk about HYPER I/O program, where I can find
that for download? Manuals ? It's possible to configure HDB-DOS to use
with the CoCoXT ? Any ROM available for download, that I can burn and
put on the WD controller to load the HDD directly?

I would be grateful for any information to put me on the right track,
because I'm totally lost on this subject.

Thanks!
Daniel